Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dating Terms - Dating someone a lot younger/older than yourself




Have you seen mature women – I hate the term older women; we’re not old, we’re mature:) – dating a lot younger man? Or maybe you have seen older men dating younger women – young girls to be exact. Younger man or woman dating someone much older than themselves are usually after for financial support. You might say they’re just gold diggers. Well, they’re not always like that, though. Some of them have genuine feelings.


Anyway, do you know what to call younger men or women dating much older women or men? I bet you don’t. In this article, I’m going to tell you the slang terms to call such people.

TOYBOY
Meaning: a young man who is having a sexual or romantic relationship with an older woman.

Example:
Mary showed up at Demi’s party with her new toyboy. He’s eleven years younger than she. Can you believe that??
Sugar Daddy
Sugar Daddy
SUGAR DADDY
Meaning: a rich, older man who gives money, gifts, etc to a young woman in exchange for sex, friendship, or companionship.
Example:
Sarah uses her sugar daddy (Indonesia = om senang) for his money, but he sure gets some service in return.
We call the young woman dating a sugar daddy as sugar baby (also sugar babe), and the mature woman dating a young man as cougar (Indonesia = tante girang).




Short Responses for Agreeing and Disagreeing


For today’s lesson you’re going to learn some short conversational responses that you can use to agree and disagree with someone else.
Use the following responses for agreeing:
– So do I
– I do too
– Me too
Sammy: I love pizza.
Demi: Me too.
Sammy: What’s your favorite pizza?
Demi    : Thin crust meat lovers.
Sammy: So do I.
And you can use the following responses for disagreeing:
– Neither do I
– Me neither
Sammy: I don’t like anchovies on my pizza.
Demi    : Me neither. I hate corns and pinapples on my pizza.
Sammy: Neither do I.
So the next time you want to agree or disagree with someone else, try to use one of those short responses. I hope this lesson is useful for you, and if it is, please share this lesson with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment